Final 2017 Neptune News
Hello Neptune families!
As we wrap-up a fantastic season, we’re sending one FINAL email and thanking you one more time for your support!
Please take a few minutes to complete our 6-question survey by end of day Monday, Aug. 14: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92TJJHT Your responses will be anonymous and are extremely helpful as we plan for next year. We’d love to hear your feedback and new ideas!
Everyone who competed in Prelims and Finals did such a great job! We’d like to give a standing ovation to our 15-18 boys and 6 and under boys who won first place (and trophies!) for their age groups at Finals in the RMSL B division!
A huge shout out to these swimmers who broke a total of 10 team records during RMSL Championship Week!
- Cam Goldstein - Boys 6 and under: 25 Backstroke
- Finn Ahl-Hinson - Boys 9-10: 100 Freestyle, 50 Fly and 100 IM
- Daniel Bensen - Mens 15-18: 100 Freestyle, 50 Freestyle and 100 Backstroke
- Finn Ahl-Hinson, Wesley Foa, Noah Smith + Michael Stickley - Boys 9-10 200 Medley Relay
- Daniel Bensen, Erik Bensen, Ben Brewer + Greg Gassen - Mens 15-18: 200 Medley Relay and 200 Freestyle Relay
COACH + CHAIR OPEN POSITIONS
- Coach: We're looking for one new member to join the coaching team for next year! Those interested should email a letter of interest and resume to 2018 Head Coach Bria Busta at email@example.com by Tuesday, August 15. You must be at least 15-years-old and lifeguard certified by next May. Junior coach interviews will be conducted in the Spring.
- 4th of July Chair: We are looking for someone to “shadow” Sara Weyandt next year for the 4th of July chair next season and then lead the event in 2019 with someone shadowing you. If you are interested please let us know!
- Please check family folders one final time for photos, awards, etc.! You can ask the person on duty at the pool desk for help. We’re happy to recycle ribbons if you don’t want to keep them.
- Make sure you let us know if your email address changes. We’ll send out registration email notices through Swimtopia. Watch the website for the most up-to-date info.!
A FINAL THANK YOU!
...to our dedicated coaching team: Molly, Bria, Greg, Isabelle + Maggie, and junior coaches Bailey, Bella, Daniel, Jacob, Kevin, Murielle + Paige
...the hard-working CK Pool Board and CKST lead team Jenny Alvarez, AJ + Robin Bryant, Sara Cuthbert, Jeni Finnegan, Kory Foa, Holly Gant, Ali Macheca, Mike + Tara Manto, Kim Roth + Anne Smith.
...our generous season sponsors Ted Mochwart and the Steller Group
… and to all of our super swimmers + families for all of your support!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
2018 Parent Reps Christy, Kelly, Laura and Rita